Car Theft at the Condo. Who Pays?

Your car was broken into at your association. If the association provides security, they may be responsible due to their negligent security. However, if your association does not have security, you may have to report a comprehensive automobile insurance claim to your auto insurance company. How do I know? Who can help me? If your association is giving you the runaround, it might be time to consult with an attorney. Like and follow for more.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *