I Rent My Office. Do I Need My Own Property Insurance?

Yes, you need your own property insurance. The building or the office space being rented most likely does not ensure the business or personal property within the office space. You need to have separate insurance to ensure items like your desk or the computers or any other equipment are insured. You need to have insurance for all those items in the event of a fire or if there’s water damage from a hurricane. If you have any questions please consult with an experienced property damage attorney.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *