Injured in a Common Area Who is Responsible?

You were injured in a common area. Who is responsible? Accidents happen. You may be walking on the stairs to get to your property at your association and you fall. Those stairs are considered common elements. Your association is likely responsible. If the association is giving you the runaround. It might be time to consult with an attorney. Like and follow for more.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *