Am I Covered for Evacuation?

Am I covered for evacuation? Maybe you had to evacuate your home as a storm approached. Maybe you couldn’t live in your home while it was being repaired. Many homeowners policies have coverage for this called “Additional Living Expenses.” It’s well worth it to have this coverage as lodging before and after a storm can get very expensive. Make sure you have this coverage and enough of it to realistically cover these expenses. Not sure? Check with your insurance agent or consult with an experienced insurance attorney. Like and follow for more.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *