I Lost My Rental Property Income. Am I Screwed?

I lost my rental property income. Am I screwed? If your rental property is damaged and you cannot rent it out, you may be able to claim lost rental income under your homeowner’s insurance policy. In addition to getting funds to repair your property, you would need a DP3 policy to protect you if you want to cover lost rental income. Not sure if you have a DP3 policy? Check with your insurance agent or consult with an experienced insurance attorney. Like and follow for more.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *